Welcome to SDCC Accounting Office!
We are your on-campus resource for your financial service needs.
Our professional and dedicated staff provide you timely services and the resources you need for completing your goals.
Room B-203 - second level of the “B” building,
Ph. (619) 388-3458
Fax. (619) 388-3324
Hours of Operation
Monday and Tuesday 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday and Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
(Subject to change)
Our services include but are not limited to
Student Accounts Receivable
- The Accounting Office at City College is used by students to process payments.
- Assist students with 3rd party agency payment and validation of their contract.
- Maintain student financial holds.
- Compliance reporting (e.g., 1098 -T reporting), issue bus passes and parking permits.
- Process returned checks and disputed credit card payments.
- Process refunds, transcripts, rush transcripts, etc.
- Assist students with identifying and obtaining financial resources they might need to continue their education.
- Student support.
Student Accounts Payable
- Process payments, refunds, deferments and third party payments on accounts.
- Research, inquire, and provide technical and customer support.
- Disburse checks.
- Monitor student accounts and drop students for non-payment.
- Maintain student holds (library, chemistry,).
- Manage child development fees.
- Perform problem solving and follow-up.
- Manage 3rd party accounts.
Support Student Services
Services available to students are: Purchase of Bus Passes; Copy Cards; Replacement I.D. Cards; and A.S.B. stickers.
Both accounts receivable and payable transactions for the Co-Curricular program, Nursing program, field trip , and A.S.B. activities. Support Faculty and Staff Services: Services available to staff and faculty: Revolving Cash Fund, Foundation, Co-Curricular, Scholarship, ASB activities receivable and payable.