Room R-109 - First floor of the lrc (r-building)
Ph. (619) 388-3428
Fax. (619) 388-3065
Hours of Operation
Monday through friday8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Provide exemplary customer service to the campus community through training, budgetary advising, and accurate information and timely responses.
- Maintain financial stability (to ensure fiscal accountability of all expenditures) and institutional compliance with all rules and regulations.
- Report payroll activities in a complete, accurate and timely matter as reported to Business Services.
- Provide the requestor of supplies and equipment, the best service in procurement of goods and services within the scope of the District policies.
- Serve as campus liaison with District Offices (Business Services, Human Resources, Purchasing)
- Acquisitions of equipment and supplies
- Budget Development/Control
- Civic Center/Facilities Usage
- Health & Safety
- Financial Reporting