In accordance with Procedure 3100.4, all visitors and volunteers are expected to adhere to the policies and procedures of the San Diego Community College District, as well as all federal, state and local laws. Visitors and volunteers will be subject to removal from classrooms, service areas, and activities of the campus for any of the following acts (but not limited to) while on campus. Any violation may be subject to permanent removal from campus. Violations of state, federal, or local laws or ordinances, while on district premises, will be addressed by college police in accordance with the California Penal Code.
- Act or threat of damage to or theft of property belonging to or located on District-controlled property or facilities.
- The physical or verbal intimidation or harassment of such severity or pervasiveness as to have the purpose or effect of unreasonably interfering with a student's academic performance, or a District employee's work performance, or of creating an intimidating, hostile, or offensive educational or work environment.
- Physical or verbal disruption that is incompatible with instructional or student services activities, administrative procedures, public service functions, authorized curricular or co-curricular activities or prevention of authorized guests from carrying out the purpose for which they are on campus when such a disruption occurs inside of any classroom or facility or in such proximity as to appear reasonably likely to interfere with activities inside of the classroom or facility, or the substantial and material disruption of any other regular campus activity which occurs in any other portion of District-controlled property.
- Disorderly, lewd, indecent or obscene conduct or expression or habitual profanity or vulgarity; any expression which is obscene, libelous or slanderous according to current legal standards or which so incites students as to create a clear and present danger of the commission of unlawful acts, or the substantial disruption of the orderly operation of the community college. (Ed. Code 76120)
- Assault, or battery upon a student or district personnel on district premises or at any time or place while under the authority of District personnel.
- Possession of weapons, explosives, unlicensed dangerous chemicals or objects which may be used as weapons or to threaten bodily harm, as specified in the California Penal Code or other applicable laws.
- Failure to comply with the reasonable directions of staff members of the district who are acting within the scope of their employment. Continued and willful disobedience or open and persistent defiance of the authority of district personnel, provided such authority is related to district activities or college/center attendance.