Transfer Information

Radio and Television

Common university majors related to the field of Radio and Television include:

Communication, Film and Electronic Arts, Film and Television, Journalism, Mass Communication, Radio and Television, Television, Film and Media.

Course Requirements for Transfer Students

Students who plan to transfer to a four year college or university and earn a bachelor’s degree in this discipline should consult with counselor Ray Wong in the Counseling office. He is designated as our department liaison or visit the Transfer/Career Center to determine the appropriate major preparation courses for their specific transfer institution and major. Transfer students may also earn an Associate of Arts degree in Liberal Arts and Sciences with an emphasis. This degree may be individually tailored to each student’s specific transfer requirements in order to provide the most efficient path to transfer. More information on transfer programs and procedures is available in the Transfer Programs section of the catalog.

Click here to connect with City College counselors.