Visa Students (Other than F-1)

All other visa categories or immigrant classifications, other than F-1, must see the Admissions Office for residency. Students who are residing in the United States on other than F-1 student visas must comply with all restrictions on total units enrolled as specified by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).