Change of Name, Mailing or E-Mail Address

Change of name

Name changes must be supported with legal documentation (i.e. court documents and Social Security Number card) and a valid Identification card that reflects the new name. Photo copies of documentation will NOT be accepted. Name changes must be processed in person.

For information on the required documents call (619) 388-3475 or visit the Admissions Office (Room A-241).

  • Change of Name due to Marriage: Marriage Certificate, Social Security Card & Government Issued ID with married name.

  • Change of Name due to Divorce: Divorce Judgment-showing previous name being restored, Social Security Card & Government Issued ID with restored name.

  • Change of Name due to US Naturalization: US Naturalization Certificate with Name Change Petition, Social Security Card & Government issued ID.

  • Change of Name due to Missing part of your legal name, misspelling, typo correction: Birth Certificate, Social Security Card & Government issued ID. 

** High school id will only be accepted for current high school students or graduating seniors. The id must include full legal name & date of birth with an official high school transcripts.**

Change of LEGAL, Mailing, and E-mail Address

All students must report immediately any change of  legal, mailing, or email address online through Reg-e at the Personal Information page.