Counselors are available to meet with students for an individual appointment either on-campus or online. Before you schedule an appointment you MUST MEET the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in at least one class for the current semester or have previously attended City College.
- Have all transcripts and/or assessment scores from previous colleges submitted and evaluated.
- Have all test scores (i.e., AP, IB) submitted (if applicable).
- If you are a new student to City College, have completed the Steps for Student Success including Online Orientation, English & Math Assessments, New Student Educational Planning workshop, and completion of an Abbreviated Student Education Plan.
- Have an identified academic/career goal or have attended a Career Exploration Workshop.
Appointment scheduling is open for a 2-week period only on a first-come, first-serve basis. Once appointment slots are filled you will have to wait until the updated schedule becomes available.
To schedule an on-campus appointment please call our office at 619.388.3540 or stop by building E-2 during our office hours: Monday & Tuesday, 8:00a - 7:00p, Wednesday & Thursday, 8:00a - 6:00p, and Friday, 8:00a - 3:00p.
If you would like to schedule a Live E-Appointment please visit the Online Counseling site.