Campus Evaluators are now located at our District office. However, the Evaluations Support Office is located in the Counseling Department, building E-2
Students may obtain information and submit the following petition requests to the Evaluations Support Office.
Additional information such as Frequently Asked Questions, Transcript Evaluations, GE Certifications and other services can also be obtained at the SDCCD Student Web Services website.
- Petition for Graduation
- Click here to submit your Petition for Graduation online
- General Student Petition
- Petition for Academic Renewal Without Course Repetition
- Petition for Academic Renewal by Course Repetition
- Request for Transcript Evaluation
- Petition for Modification of Major
- Petition for Readmission after Disqualification (after 3rd disqual)
- Priority Enrollment/Loss of BOGW Appeal - DEADLINE FOR SUMMER 2017 REGISTRATION IS MAY 2 @ 5:00pm
STUDENT SERVICES MISSION STATEMENT:
San Diego City College Student Services mission is to inspire, empower and support our students to excel in their intellectual, social, and cultural development to enhance student goal completion.