San Diego City College offers cross-enrollment opportunities with San Diego State University, CSU San Marcos and University of California San Diego. San Diego City students can enroll in one course per term at any of the above mentioned universities on a space-available basis outside of the regular admission process for a minimal administrative fee. Cross enrollment forms are only available in person. Visit the Transfer Center in Room A-111 for details.
Cross Enrollment Eligibility
- Earned California resident status
- Completed at least one regular term at San Diego City College.
- Enrolled for a minimum of six units at your home campus for the current term.
- Paid appropriate enrollment fees at San Diego City College for the current term.
- Earned a grade point average of 2.0 for college work completed.
- Completed prerequisite for the course you intend to take as determined by the host campus.
- The host campus is where you will take the additional class (e.g., UCSD, or SDSU or CSU San Marcos).
- You must reapply for each term you wish to cross-enroll. Approval for cross-enrollment is valid for only the term specified and is subject to space availability, deadlines, registration procedures, and priorities of the host campus.
- You will not be charged tuition fees at the host campus; however, there is an administrative fee for each term. In addition, you will have to pay any fees required of other students, such as lab, materials, computer use, etc.
- Records of credit earned through cross-enrollment are maintained at the host campus.
- The program is limited to undergraduate degree courses only.