University Representatives

College Representatives on Campus

Representatives from various accredited colleges and universities are available on campus throughout the semester. If you are interested in finding out information about a particular college or university these representatives will be located in front of the LRC second floor entrance. Select Advisers also meet with students individually through our Transfer/Career Center. Sign up in person in room M -101 or call 619-388-3722. To know what rep is on campus at any given time, please see the flyer below.