Out of State Universities

Out of state universities all have different requirements. In order to find out more information about a specific university please stop by the Transfer/ Career Center (M-101) or visit the college’s website.  Students should follow the IGETC general education pathway to give themselves the best opportunity to transfer with the most units possible.