Request Research

Employees of San Diego City College may request research or information from the Office of Institutional Research to inform college operations. To make a request, please fill out the City College Research Request Form. You will be contacted to discuss your request in greater detail.

Research requests are prioritized based on the collegewide research agenda. Please be prepared to submit a completed City College Data Access Agreement form, if you do not have one on file from within the past three years.

For external investigators wishing to conduct research on the SDCCD campuses using either students or employees as human subjects or accessing secondary data, please go to the Institutional Review Board website for instructions and forms.