Room T-160 - First floor of the T-Building
Ph. (619) 388-3428
Fax. (619) 388-3065
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Provide exemplary customer service to the campus community through training, budgetary advising, and accurate information and timely responses.
- Maintain financial stability (to ensure fiscal accountability of all expenditures) and institutional compliance with all rules and regulations.
- Report payroll activities in a complete, accurate and timely matter as reported to Business Services.
- Provide the requestor of supplies and equipment, the best service in procurement of goods and services within the scope of the District policies.
- Serve as campus liaison with District Offices (Business Services, Human Resources, Purchasing)
- Acquisitions of equipment and supplies
- Budget Development/Control
- Civic Center/Facilities Usage
- Health & Safety
- Financial Reporting
- Budget Adjustment
- Evaluation of Employer/ Employee Relationship
- Request for Use of Facilities
- Lecture/ Workshop Agreement
- Pre-Authorization for Travel
- Supplier Intake
- Volunteer Worker Registration