- Deliver supplies and equipment to various areas in a timely manner.
- Process requisitions in an efficient and timely manner.
- Communicate effectively with various programs regarding their supply and equipment orders.
- Develop follow up programs for supplies and equipment orders after purchase orders have been processed.
Room T-170, ground level of â€œTâ€ Building on Russ Blvd facing the parking lot
HOURS OF OPERATION
Office: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Receiving/Dock: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
WHAT WE DO
- Process supply requisitions received from the Administrative Services department.
- Distribute supplies and equipment to various departments on campus.
- Inventory equipment received for campus use.
- Assign inventory tag numbers to equipment.
- The Center maintains commonly used office supplies to be issued to various departments on campus.
Francisco Navallez, Supervisor
Cesar Gregorio, Receiving