- Deliver supplies and equipment to various programs in a timely manner.
- Process requisitions in an efficient and timely manner.
- Communicate effectively with the receiving departments and various programs regarding their supply and equipment orders.
- Develop follow up program supplies and equipment orders after purchase orders have been processed.
Room AH-218, ground level of "AH" Building on C Street
HOURS OF OPERATION
Office: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Receiving/Dock: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
RECEIVES SUPPLIES AND EQUIPMENT FOR CAMPUS USE.
- Process supply requisition received from Administrative Services department.
- Distributes supplies and equipment to various departments on campus.
- Inventory equipment received for campus use.
- Assign inventory tag numbers to equipment.
- The Center maintains commonly used office supplies to be issued to various departments on campus.
Francisco Navallez, Supervisor
Cesar Gregorio, Receiving