What can the On-Campus Evaluations office do for you?

We are here to provide services to help with the graduation and transfer process. Official forms required by the district can be submitted to us for processing.  These forms include:

  • Academic Renewal Without Course Repetition
  • Academic Renewal by Course Repetition
  • Certificate of Performance
  • Credit by Examination
  • IGETC/CSU General Education Certification
  • Modification of Graduation Requirements
  • Petition for Graduation
  • Re-issuance of Diploma
  • Student Petition (for specific conditions)
  • Transcript Evaluation

We will help you to fill out the forms, determine if specific criteria are met, as well as explain policies and processes.  Stop by anytime, we're here to help! 

Department Student Learning Outcome:

  • Students will learn how to access and complete the proper forms and petitions to acheive their educational goals with respect to degree and/or certificate attainment.

District Evaluators

The District Evaluators determine which courses are applicable toward your Certificate, Associate Degree or for Transfer and are also responsible for processing many of the forms which affect your permanent academic record.  Stop by office first for help and if needed, we will refer you to the district evaluators.

District Office Evaluations
3375 Camino del Rio South, Rm 100