WELCOME TO SAN DIEGO CITY COLLEGE OFFICE OF STUDENT AFFAIRS
The Office of Student Affairs implements and supports student-centered programs aimed at enhancing the student experience at San Diego City College. Student Affairs works individually and collectively with the student body and clubs to promote student leadership, cultural awareness and diversity within our campus community. Each year, the Office of Student Affairs supports and coordinates many student-oriented programs and events, both on and off campus, beginning with Welcome Week for new and continuing students and culminating with Commencement.
SAN DIEGO CITY COLLEGE STUDENT SERVICES MISSION
San Diego City College Student Services mission is to inspire, empower and support our students to excel in their intellectual, social, and cultural development to enhance student goal completion.
Hours of Operation:
Mon-Thu 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Fri 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Dean of Student Affairs: Marciano Perez, Jr., M.A.
The Office of Student Affairs is bustling with opportunities for students.
AMONG THE OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE TO STUDENTS
- San Diego City College Associated Students Government (ASG)
- The Inter Club Council (ICC)
- Leadership Workshops and Activities
- Leadership Governance Service Learning Classes
- Student Clubs
- Appointments to College and District-wide Committees (Shared Governance)
- Annual Student Leadership Summit
- Week of Service
- Student Affairs Event Planning
The Office of Student Affairs also provides the following additional services for students who qualify
Student Travel Manual/Forms
- Student Travel Guidelines Manual 2018-2019 (PDF)
- Conference/Travel Student Contract of Understanding
- Minor (Under 18) Student Travel Permission Release Waiver
- Request for Authorization to Conduct Off Campus Student Activity
- Student Travel Medical Consent Form
- Student Travel Permission Release Waiver
Student Complaint Process
Assistance in resolution of student complaints and faculty concerns