Articulation agreements with private four-year universities
- Curriculum Change Reports
- General Education Transfer Curriculum
- General Education Local/Non-Transfer Curriculum
City College transfer/academic counseling website for academic counseling contact info on campus
Start with dates from District Instructional Services for:
- CIC GE deadlines (one in fall semester, one in spring semester)
- Curriculum due to District Instructional Services dates
- Other deadlines
Articulation websites of Sister Colleges in SDCCD
Timeline for Approving Courses
CSU Bacc List
CSUGE-B California State University General Education-Breadth (transfer to CSU only)
IGETC Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (transfer to UC or CSU)
Guidelines for Writing Transfer-level Curriculum
- Guidance on Curriculum Writing
Need help writing your curriculum? Link to CRC website.
- Link to PCAH Program and Course Approval Handbook PCAH
- Articulation Guidance on Program Award Approval
- Difference between AD-Ts and local Associate Degrees
- Verbs should be at the critical thinking level of Bloom's Taxonomy of Verbs Requiring Cognitive Outcomes
- Minimum Instructor Qualifications Handbook ?
- UCTCA (University of California Transferable Course Agreements) Regulations by Subject Area
California State Legislation
Legislative Information at http://www.leginfo.legislature.ca.gov
Common Articulation Questions
- What is
- How to
- When to
- What is the difference between IGETC and CSUGE-B
Transfer versus articulation OR courses that transfer vs courses that articulate?
- Need help with ________? Please reach out to this link or this person w/contact info.