If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 or go directly to your nearest emergency department.
The Student Health Center will be closed for winter break and intersession, from 12/17/19 to 2/2/20, reopening on the first day of the spring semester, 2/3/20. In case of a medical emergency, please call 911. In case of a mental health emergency, please call 888-724-7240 or text "COURAGE" to 741741.
Come join us in our new space located in A-180 (bottom floor of A Building, below
Student Learning Outcomes
The Student Health Center is proud to provide quality, evidenced-based care to our students. Among our successes documented in 2017-2018:
- Increased student access to community resources by bringing outside community partners onto campus.
- Provided campus-wide outreach education and stigma reduction efforts to students, faculty, and staff.
- Provided orientation and follow up services to students supporting both academic and personal success.
- Demonstrated improvement in functioning as measured by positive changes in assessment scores.
- Increased the number of students who learned their weight and associated Body Mass Index, (BMI). For students with increased BMI, students were educated about weight, benefits of losing weight, and a government resource that can help them learn more about the health issue.
- Utilized the PHQ2 to assess depression in all students presenting to the Student Health Clinic, and as appropriate, worked with both the student and the Mental Health Counseling Center for treatment/referral.
- Provided health care services to students, supporting both their academic and personal success.