Note: Due to COVID-19, all our on campus offices are closed, but you can reach us by using the information provided on this website.
We are now available remotely to serve you. Welcome to City College!
ICC (Inter-club Council) is a forum, which helps clubs collaborate and strengthen their
efforts on campus. The ICC provides guidance, various workshop opportunities to all
new and existing clubs on campus, valuable networking opportunities, and seeks to
increase and promote all clubs on campus.
ICC meetings will take place on the fourth Wednesday of each month beginning Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at 3:00pm. Your club should be sending at least one representative to each ICC meeting so they can promote and support your respective club and activities.
Please note that ICC will not be active throughout the pandemic. However, the ICC advisors will host a round-table once a month on the fourth Wednesday of every month.
ICC Meeting Zoom Link: https://cccconfer.zoom.us/j/93902315405
Inter-Club Council Office: Closed due to COVID-19.
Inter-Club Council Phone: Not in service during the pandemic.
Inter-Club Council Email: Not in service during the pandemic.
Student Clubs and Organizations
City College has nearly 30 student clubs and organizations--each as different as the students we serve. We pride ourselves on the diverse backgrounds, interests, and cultures found on our campus.
Joining a club is one of the best ways to get involved on campus. Interested in joining,
or maybe starting, one? For information, please contact the Office of Student Affairs
at 619-388-3498 or visit us at M-200.
Click here for latest Club Directory.
Summary of Clubs List (PDF)
Mandatory Club Orientation: All advisors and students interested in starting a new club are required to view the Online Advisor/Student Club Orientation. You may access the presentation here. Please send a confirmation email to Marian Rodriguez email@example.com once you have reviewed the presentation.
There are a lot of exciting things happening here at City. Join a club and be part of the excitement. To learn more, contact the Office of Student Affairs at (619) 388-3498.
Important Student Club Forms
Below is a list of resources to aim to support clubs and assist with creating events on campus that promote the clubs purpose.
- Board Policy 3200 - District Policy for operating a Student Club or Organization on campus
- Club Recognition Packet - Application packet for new clubs or re-registering an existing club
- Free Speech Brochure - Depicts specific physical areas on campus for Free Speech activities
- Funds Request Form - Used by Clubs to have access to their funds
- W-9 Form - Used for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
- Lecture Agreement Form - Contract between consultant/lecturer and hiring party
- Procedures And Operating Guidelines - Guidelines for operating a Student Club
- Room Matrix and Major Events - Used to reserve campus facilities and to notify Campus Administration of a major event on the campus
- Supplier Intake Form - Submitted along with W-9 form to add suppliers to the District's supliers database
- Vendor Agreement Packet - Used to apply as a food vendor to major events on Campus