Inter-Club Council (ICC) - Student Clubs and Organizations
Welcome to City College!
A Special Message From Our ICC President
Hello and welcome to San Diego City College! My name is Kaitlyn Moore, the Inter-Club Council (ICC) President at City College! Starting a new club can be an exciting experience, and it takes a good team to put it together. I am here to assist in any way possible to make that goal a reality! The ICC looks for ways to introduce new clubs and organizations to the campus community because staying connected to others is an essential part of student life. Before becoming ICC President, I was a club observer, where I would log into a couple of various club meetings each week to see which ones suited my interest. I soon realized that the clubs at City College bring people together! I plan to help unite students, faculty, staff and clubs/organizations to spread positivity through outreach and activities. Whether you plan to start a new club or renew an existing club on campus, virtually or as a hybrid club (part online/part on campus), I will be there to guide your through the process. Thank you for joining The San Diego City College Family! I look forward to meeting you and supporting your clubs’ endeavors!
ICC (Inter-club Council) is a forum, which helps clubs collaborate and strengthen their
efforts on campus. The ICC provides guidance, various workshop opportunities to all
new and existing clubs on campus, valuable networking opportunities, and seeks to
increase and promote all clubs on campus.
Your club should be sending at least one representative to each ICC meeting so they can promote and support your respective club and activities. ICC meetings will take place weekly on Tuesdays beginning February 21st.
ICC Weekly Hybrid Meetings
Tuesdays from 1:30-2:30 PM
In Person: M-201
Virtual Zoom Link: https://sdccd-edu.zoom.us/j/96459988882
ICC Office: M-201
ICC Phone: TBD
ICC Email: ICCPresidentSDCity@gmail.com
Student Clubs and Organizations
City College has nearly 30 student clubs and organizations--each as different as the students we serve. We pride ourselves on the diverse backgrounds, interests, and cultures found on our campus.
Joining a club is one of the best ways to get involved on campus. Interested in joining,
or maybe starting, one? For information, please contact the Office of Student Affairs
at 619-388-3498 or visit us at M-200.
Click here for latest Club Directory.
Summary of Clubs List
Mandatory Club Orientation: All advisors and students interested in starting a new club are required to view the Online Advisor/Student Club Orientation. You may access the presentation here. Please send a confirmation email to Marian Rodriguez firstname.lastname@example.org once you have reviewed the presentation.
There are a lot of exciting things happening here at City. Join a club and be part of the excitement. To learn more, contact the Office of Student Affairs at (619) 388-3498.
Important Student Club Forms
Below is a list of resources to aim to support clubs and assist with creating events on campus that promote the clubs purpose.
- Board Policy 3200 - District Policy for operating a Student Club or Organization on campus
- Student Clubs and Organizations may NOT engage in online or virtual fundraising as it violates the San Diego Community College District's Business Practices.
- Club Recognition Packet - Application packet for new clubs or re-registering an existing club
- Free Speech Brochure - Depicts specific physical areas on campus for Free Speech activities
- Funds Request Form - Used by Clubs to have access to their funds
- W-9 Form - Used for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
- Lecture Agreement Form - Contract between consultant/lecturer and hiring party
- Procedures And Operating Guidelines - Guidelines for operating a Student Club
- Room Matrix and Major Events - Used to reserve campus facilities and to notify Campus Administration of a major event on the campus
- Supplier Intake Form - Submitted along with W-9 form to add suppliers to the District's supliers database
- Vendor Agreement Packet - Used to apply as a food vendor to major events on Campus