If you are experiencing a life-threatening medical emergency call 911 or go directly to your nearest Emergency Room (ER).
- Click on this form to request a consultation with a health care provider (nurse practitioner or physician).
- OR Call 619-388-3450 to leave a message to speak with a health care provider.
- Messages checked regularly during business hours.
- Must be currently enrolled.
- For urgent issues contact your Primary Care Provider, community clinic, urgent care center, or emergency department.
Student Health Clinic staff are working to develop further clinic, healthcare, and COVID-19 information via a variety of online platforms. Please check this website frequently for further details, and follow us on Instagram @sdcitystudenthealth.
If you are ill with fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle
or body aches, headache, a new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or
runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea, these may be symptoms of COVID-19. Please call your health care provider or clinic
or Emergency Room prior to arrival, whenever possible. This will allow proper screening
for testing when appropriate, health care advice, referrals for in-person visits,
and instructions for self-isolation or self-quarantine.
For the most current info and resources on Covid-19, click here.
For a campus medical emergency:
- Call 9-1-1 and/or College Police Dispatch at 619-388-6405 (ext. 6405 from a campus phone.)
- District Police are the first responders for campus emergencies. They are CPR certified with defibrillator (AED) access and best direct the paramedics to the victim.
- All on-campus accidents or injuries should be reported to the Student Health Clinic as soon as possible to document the incident should insurance coverage be required.
- For more information about safety at SDCCD, go to the SDCCD Police Department website.
- Download our safety app, LIVESAFE, on your smart phone then select San Diego City College to receive emergency information and notifications.