SEMESTER BUS/TROLLEY PASSES
starting Monday, August 16, 2021 through Friday, September 17, 2021, or while supplies last. We will sell only a limited number of passes on a first come, first serve basis. There will be no monthly passes on sale.
The cost is $175.00. Students must be enrolled in a minimum of 7.0 college units and must present their student I.D. at the time of purchase. If you do not have a student I.D. card already, you may get one at the Admissions Office, A-241.
*The office hours and days are subject to change.
August 16 - September 20, 2021
Monday â€“ Thursday, 9:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
Call 619-388-3458 to make an appointment after September 20, 2021.
*Face Masks Still Required on Campus: All employees, students and campus visitors must continue to wear masks on campus.
RECEIVING YOUR FINANCIAL AID CHECKS
Due to the campus closure, checks are not available for campus pick-up. You can sign up for Direct Deposit; otherwise mailing is the only method to receive your financial aid checks. If you have requested campus pick-up before, please make sure your mailing address is current in MyPortal, and then email us to request mailing. Please include your name, student ID number, confirmation of your mailing address on file, and the mailing request statement in your reply.
Our professional and dedicated staff provide you timely services for completing your goals. We are your on-campus resource for your financial service needs.
Room A-256 - second level of the "A" building.
Phone (619) 388-3458
Fax (619) 388-3324
Our Regular Services
- Pay for your classes and the Health Fee [Pay online ***]
- For current prices, go to Tuition & Fees.
- Purchase a parking permit [Purchase online ***]
- Pay for your classes using a Third-Party (e.g., scholarship, VA, outside organization)
- We also accept payments in person.
** We accept cash, check, money order, cashier's check, Visa, Mastercard.
*** Online payments require a Visa, Mastercard, or bank account
- Refunds will be automatically sent to students after the add/drop Deadlines.
- NO REFUND IS GIVEN FOR CLASSES DROPPED AFTER THE PUBLISHED DEADLINE DATES.
We are processing refunds in the order on the list we receive regularly. No action is required for you to receive a refund. However, if you have not been refunded for your payment for more than a month after you dropped your classes or were granted the CCPG fee waiver/3rd party payment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Form 1098-T Available Online
Questions about your 1098-T? Need our Tax ID? Email email@example.com
- Bus Passes - semester/monthly. Must be enrolled in at least 7.0 units within our District.
- ASG Membership. What is the Associated Students Government?
- Copy cards for use in our library
- Transcripts [Order online]
- Duplicate Diploma
- Disburse Financial Aid checks
- Disburse scholarship checks
- Accept service payments: field trips, Child Development fees, Student Health Clinic Services
- Accept payments for holds: Library fine, chemistry lab/equipment fine, Financial Aid overpayment, Emergency Book Loan repayment
- Credit card disputes and returned check issues
Student Accounting's Role in Campus Life and The Community
- First-contact office
- Coordinates with Financial Aid to disburse Financial Aid
- Coordinates with Student Affairs, the Associated Student Government, and active clubs by monitoring cash accounts, processing funds requests, and providing financial guidance in order to enhance campus life through student activities beyond the classroom
- Works with the Scholarship Coordinator to process scholarships
- Works with outside third-party organizations who want to provide financial assistance
- Encourages public transportation by selling discounted monthly and semester bus/trolley passes
- Oversees various accounts (Co-Curricular, Fiduciary Fund Trust, Revolving Cash Fund), each designed to support students, faculty, staff, and administration based on District guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Oversees the financial aspects of the San Diego City College Foundation