Room T-160 First floor of the T-Building
Ph. (619) 388-3428
Fax. (619) 388-3065
Hours of Operation:
In the wake of the Coronavirus pandemic, San Diego City College Business Services is operating remotely with limited hours of availability on campus.
Please continue to contact Business Services staff via e-mail.
Please visit City College's website www.sdcity.edu and our social media pages for updated information. You can also download the LiveSafe app and select "San Diego City College" for updates.
If you are a student, please contact your instructor or program for additional information.
- Provide exemplary customer service to the campus community through training, budgetary advising, and accurate information and timely responses.
- Maintain financial stability (to ensure fiscal accountability of all expenditures) and institutional compliance with all rules and regulations.
- Report payroll activities in a complete, accurate and timely matter as reported to Business Services.
- Provide the requestor of supplies and equipment, the best service in procurement of goods and services within the scope of the District policies.
- Serve as campus liaison with District Offices (Business Services, Human Resources, Purchasing)
- Acquisitions of equipment and supplies
- Budget Development/Control
- Civic Center/Facilities Usage
- Health & Safety
- Financial Reporting
- Budget Adjustment
- CARES Request Form
- Emergency Funding Request Form
- Journal Voucher
- Pre-Authorization for Travel
- Volunteer Worker Registration
- Link Coming Soon to SimpleK Key Request Form
Purchasing Forms and Handouts:
- District Purchasing/Procurement Training PowerPoint Presentation Updated 3-29-21
- City Purchasing/Procurement Training Recorded Video 11-12-20
- Fast-forward video to 00:21:37, this is when the training begins.
- Blanket Order Template
- District Purchasing Manual (Please note there will be changes coming soon to the Purchasing Manual due to COVID-19)
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS/CONSULTANTS FORMS:
- Consultant Agreement
- Lecture/ Workshop Agreement
- Performance Agreement
- Evaluation of Employer/ Employee Relationship