Business, Engineering, IT, and Cosmetology
The School of Business, Information Technology, Cosmetology, and Apprentiship consists of programs designed to challenge and build essential skills needed to succeed in high-demand jobs. Our outreach and collaboration with local business leaders lends to ensuring our curriculum is mapped to not only the current, but future industry needs and helps promote the success of our students and community. Invest in your current career or start new journey by exploring our programs and degree options. (Hablamos español)
Program Learning Outcomes
- Provide lower division Business, Information Technology, Cosmetology, and Apprenticeship
courses that lead to certificates of performance, certificates of achievement, associate
degrees, and/or transfer to 4-year institutions of higher learning.
- Develop quality Career Education programs in areas of high demand.
- Offer pre-collegiate level occupational courses in the trades and Cosmetology fields.
- Air Conditioning, Refrigeration, and Environmental Control Technology
- Electronic Systems
- Energy and Geo-Environmental Engineering
- Machine Technology
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- Technical Illustration
For general questions or more information about any of our programs reach out to us via email: email@example.com