The City College Transfer Center is designed to help you during each step of your transfer experience to ensure a smooth and positive transition.Students interested in transfer should meet a counselor to develop a Transfer Educational Plan, which will identify the courses needed to transfer. A variety of resources are available, including:
- Academic/Career Counseling
- Guidance in researching and selecting a transfer institution
- Individual appointments with representatives from UC, CSU, and independent colleges and universities
- Transfer Workshops
- Transfer Admissions Agreements and Guarantees with selected universities
- A library of catalogs & college publications
- Information on important dates and deadlines
- Computer software for college research
- Transfer Fairs
- Field Trips
Get in Touch & Stay Connected
At this time we are taking the proper steps to follow the CDC recommendation of "Social Distance". Campus and our office's will be providing limited in person services until further notice. The majority of our services are available online, and we will be responding to email inquires as usual.
The Transfer Center offers both in-person and virtual Zoom counseling appointments.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 619-500-2842 and include "Counseling Appointment" in the subject line
In your email/text include:
- Name (First & Last)
- Student ID number
- A brief message about your purpose for the appointment.
We will reach out to schedule your appointment.
You may also call during office hours to schedule your appointment.
Events, Activities & Workshops
How to Apply to Summer Research Programs at UCSD
Wednesday, October 26, 2022
Participating students will enjoy the opportunity to connect with UCSD summer program
coordinators. Plus the 8-week IRACDA Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship program
is exclusively for City College students! Interested students are asked to sign up
by using this link (tinyurl.com/52h5adue) to receive the Zoom info for the workshop.
Wednesday, November 16th
- 9a-3p Individual Virtual Appointments Click here to register!
- 3:30p-4:30p UCLA Personal Insight Questions Virtual Workshop. Click here to register!
Monday, October 17th
Thursday, October 27th
Tuesday, November 15th
- 10a - 3p - Individual Appointments
Contact San Diego City Transfer Center to Sign Up!
ULMSP 2023 primary application is now open, and can be accessed at the following link: http://ucsdulmsp.weebly.com/. The application will close on Friday, December 16, 2022.