VA Work Study
- Student must be receiving DVA Benefits
- Student must be attending college 3/4 time or more
- VA Work Studies are paid at the state or federal minimum wage, whichever is greater.
- VA Work Study pay is non-taxable.
How Do Students Apply?
- Complete the Application for Work-Study Allowance (VA Form 22-8691).
- Obtain an Enrollment Certification (VA Form-1999) from the college Veterans Office.
- Email Application and Resume/Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your application and Enrollment Certification will be submitted to the VA Regional Processing Office by the college Veterans Office.
- If approved by the VA Regional Processing Office, a contract will be sent to the college Veterans Office who will notify you.
- If denied by the VA Regional Processing Office, a letter will be sent to you.
- Questions? Visit the VA Virtual Lobby to live chat with a Veterans Office staff member.